Snapfish on your phone
You can use Snapfish on your mobile phone to:
- Upload photos from your camera phone to your Snapfish account (if your phone browser supports it)
- View and share photos and albums from your Snapfish account
- Turn your Snapfish photos into wallpaper for your phone
- Send photos to a friend's cell phone via text message
- Get unlimited free photo storage
Plus, you can order prints and photo gifts of your camera phone photos by going to www.snapfish.ie.
To view your Snapfish photos on your mobile phone, follow these steps:
- Go to m.snapfish.ie using your phone browser
- Log in to your Snapfish account
- From the Snapfish homepage on your phone, select "view albums" to see a list of all your albums.
- Select the album you want to view, then select click on the album's name to see all the photos in that album.
- To see a full-screen view of a photo, just select the photo.
To share a photo or album from your mobile phone, follow these steps:
- When you are viewing an album or photo, select "share this album" or "share photo."
- On the next screen, enter your name in the "from" field.
- Next, enter either the email addresses or the phone numbers you want to share with. You can also select "address book" to choose an address from your Snapfish address book.
- In the "message" field, enter a message to your friends.
- Finally, select "share now" and your photos will be sent to your friends.
You can upload photos from your phone by browser or by email, depending on the type of phone you have.
To upload from your mobile phone's browser, click on "upload photos" to get started.
To upload photos by picture message, send a message to email@example.com with the photo attached. For faster uploading, add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact in your phone's address book. You can upload photos from your computer's browser at any time by going to www.snapfish.ie.
To order top-quality prints and personalised photo gifts, upload your camera phone photos to Snapfish, and then log in at www.snapfish.ie using your computer's browser.
To set a photo from Snapfish as your mobile phone's wallpaper, follow these steps:
- When you are viewing a photo, select "save wallpaper." Your phone's browser will save your photo.
- Depending on your phone model, click "Save," "Use," or "Apply" to save the photo.
Note: On some phones, you cannot instantly apply the photo as wallpaper. In this case, after the photo is saved, use the Display Settings menu on your phone to select the photo as wallpaper.