You can create striking poster prints from any of your photos -- provided that the resolution of the photo is high enough.
View minimum resolution requirements.
If your photo is unsuitable for a poster print, we will let you know during the ordering process.
All posters come in 'glossy' finish.
Standard frame, extra large, square and panoramic posters feature a semi-gloss finish.
To create a poster print, follow these steps:
- Roll your mouse over the Products menu under the Shop section at the top of the page.
- Click on Posters in the menu that appears.
- Select the album you would like to order poster prints from, and click the 'Open this album' button.
- On the next page, select the photo you would like to order.
- Click on the 'Choose this photo' button.
- Select the size of poster print and enter the quantity you would like to order.
- Notice if there are any yellow triangles next to a print size in your cart. The yellow triangle indicates that the photo is too small to make a high-quality print at the selected size
- When you are finished, click 'Add to cart' and the photo will be added to your shopping cart.
- When you have finished selecting poster print sizes, quantities and options, click 'Check out'.
- Enter your delivery address information and any coupon codes (if applicable). Then click 'Continue'.
- On the next page, choose your preferred means of payment and click 'Continue'. Learn more about payment options. You may also choose to have Snapfish save your payment information for faster checkout on future orders.
- Review your order for accuracy. Then click 'Buy now'.
- On the final page, you will see a confirmation with your order number. Please print or save this page for your records.