Get up to 5000 free prints just by letting your friends know about Snapfish. Enter the email addresses of as many friends as you like on the 'Tell a Friend' page. Then, add a personal note. We will send this message on your behalf, along with instructions for how to create a Snapfish account.
For each friend who completes their registration information, you will receive credit for 20 6x4 print(s). You can use these credits for prints of any photos in your Snapfish account.
Note: The friends you refer must register through the link in the 'Tell a Friend' email message they receive for you to receive credit for their registration.
Tell a friend now
Tell a Friend Step-by-Step
Log in to your Snapfish account, or click on the 'home' tab. Then, from the Snapfish home page, follow these instructions:
- At the bottom right of the page, you will see an advertisement with the text, Click anywhere on this box.
- On the following page, you will see a 'To:' text field. Enter your friends' email addresses, separated by commas.
- If you would prefer to add addresses from your Snapfish address book, click the 'Address Book' icon. In the window that pops up, check all entries you would like to include, and then click the 'Choose addresses' button.
- After you have entered the email addresses of your friends, you can send the message as is. Or you can add to or change the text message which we have included.
- In the 'Message:' text field, either insert your message above or below the text, or type over our message by highlighting the text with your cursor and typing.
- Then, click on the 'Tell a friend' button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a page listing all the addresses to which we have sent your message.
- Each time one of the recipients completes the registration process, we will email you to let you know that you have received credit for 20.
To check the number of free prints in your account at any time, either click on the 'Home' tab and check the credits section of the home page (under 'Your account'), or click on the 'Your account' link near the top of most pages and scroll down to 'Your credits'.
Privacy Note: Any email address you provide through the 'Tell a Friend' program will be used only to send an email message on your behalf at the time you enter or select it and click on the 'tell a friend' button.
Signing Up Through the 'Tell a Friend' Email Message
If you have received an email message from a friend telling you about Snapfish, just click on the link in the body of the message. You will go to the registration page, where you can sign up for your free Snapfish account. As an introduction to our service, we will give you 20 free 6x4 prints. You will pay only €2.95 for postage and packing.
Terms & Conditions
The 'Tell a Friend' program and offer is open to all Snapfish users. When you complete the 'Tell a Friend' form, Snapfish will send an email to your friends on your behalf, inviting them to join Snapfish. You will receive 20 6x4 print(s) for each friend that clicks on the link in the email invitation and completes the Snapfish online registration form.
If the referred friend is already a fully registered member of Snapfish, you are not eligible to receive free prints for their use of Snapfish. Please note that if a new Snapfish member joins after receiving multiple 'Tell a friend' referrals, the 20 6x4 print(s) will be credited to the account of the first person through whose message the new member joins.
When a referred friend successfully completes Snapfish registration, we will notify you via email and credit your account with 20 6x4 print(s). These free prints must be ordered through the Snapfish website.
Free 6x4 print credits are valid for 90 days from the date they are credited to your account. Please note that postage and packing charges still apply to any order that contains free prints. The free print credits apply to 6x4 size only; they cannot be redeemed for other print sizes. To check the number of free prints in your account at any time, just click on the 'Your account' link near the top of most pages and scroll down to 'Your credits'.
Privacy: Any email address you provide through the 'Tell a Friend' program will be used only to send an email message on your behalf at the time you enter or select it and click on the 'tell a friend' button.
Common Questions About Tell a Friend
What will you do with the friends' email addresses I enter in the 'Tell a Friend' form?
We use the email addresses you provide only to send a single 'Tell a Friend' message on your behalf. We will not send any additional messages to these addresses unless they sign up for Snapfish.
I created a Snapfish account through the link in a 'Tell a Friend' email message. Will you tell the person who referred me that I have signed up?
If your registration has qualified someone to receive free prints, we will tell that person about the credits they have been granted, but we will not give your name.
Can I use the 'Tell a Friend' form to tell friends outside Ireland about Snapfish?
Yes! However, the credits your friend earns will only be valid on the website they registered on.
I received the 'Tell a Friend' email message. Can I forward it to other friends?
If you would like to tell your own friends about Snapfish, and receive up to 5000 free prints, you need to use the 'Tell a Friend' form on the Snapfish site. Just follow the instructions above to Tell a Friend Step-by-Step
Why did I not receive credits for a friend who registered with Snapfish?
The most common reasons for this are:
- Your friend did not go through the link in the Tell a Friend email message to sign up for a Snapfish account
- Your friend received Tell a Friend email from someone else, and signed up through the link in the other message first
- Your friend was already fully registered
Can you tell me whether my friends have registered with your service?
Due to privacy concerns, we are unable to provide information regarding accounts other than your own. If your friends register using the link within the email you sent from the Snapfish website, you will receive a confirmation email from us. This message will let you know that you have received credits that are ready for use in your account.
Tell a friend now