To put in your Father’s Day card
Where would our dads be without their tried-and-true cringe-inducing ‘jokes’? With Father’s Day fast approaching, we’ve compiled a few of our favourite Dad jokes you can include in Father’s Day cards for dads, godfathers, grandfathers, mentors, and any other type of Dad you might have.
Apologies, some of these jokes are just plain awful. Some are so bad they’re actually almost good. But all have the hallmarks of a solid Dad joke and are bound to send him into delighted fits of giggles.
To make it easy for you to copy and paste any of the Dad jokes above and include it in your Father’s Day Cards.
- I’ve got a great joke about construction. But I’m still working on it…
- Did you hear about the scarecrow getting a promotion? He was outstanding in his field.
- I’m taking you to a restaurant on the moon. It’s got great food… but no atmosphere.
- I didn’t want to buy you anything with Velcro. It’s a total rip-off.
- I didn’t get you a gift. But the rotation of Earth will really make your day.
- I wanted to buy you some camouflage trousers. But I couldn’t find any.
- I used to hate your facial hair… then it grew on me.
- If prisoners could take their mugshots, they’d be called cellfies.
You’re all set with dad jokes to add a personal touch to your very own stellar Father’s Day card. Now it’s time to go one step further – include your joke in a Personalised Father’s Day card (or choose our “Design your own card” option and create your one-of-a-kind Father’s Day card)!
Bring a smile to your Dad’s face this June by creating a personalised Father’s Day gift and designing the perfect present for Dad. We’ve got Father’s Day gift ideas from Canvas Prints and Photo Books, to Photo Mugs and many more Dad-worthy presents to choose from.
Create something he’ll cherish for years. Please tag us #snapfishie and @snapfishie on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest with your Father’s Day card and gift creations. We love seeing what you create.