What could be more romantic than highlighting 10 things you love about someone through a stunning, personalised photo book? To help you sweep your beloved off their feet, we’ve curated a list of the loveliest (and simple to put together) photobook designs for the Valentine’s Day occasion. All you’ll have to do is choose photos to match each of the 10 reasons you love them. (To complete your gift, remember to include a personalised Valentine’s Day card!)
Examples of Reasons that are Romantic
- You are sexy even when you do laundry.
- You make me feel awesome.
- I love you because life is so fun by your side.
- You encourage me to be the best version of myself.
- We can talk about everything for hours.
- I love the way you look at me.
- We have so many private jokes I couldn’t count them all.
- I feel comfortable around you. After years of feeling awkward and embarrassed, I finally feel as though I can be myself.
- I love you because we are family and friends at the same time.
- We are so close we have our own language nobody else can understand.
- You always know how to make me smile.
- I love your sense of family and your dedication to the ones you love.
- I know you’ll protect me no matter what.
- I love it when we stay up late watching films and fall asleep on the sofa together with our feet in each other’s faces.
- When we’re together, all my problems disappear.
- You know me better than anyone else in the world.
- We both know that together we can work out anything.
- You send me flowers for no reason
- You are everything I could have ever asked for.
- I love that I can enjoy simple things with you, the sun and your kisses make me happy.
- When you hold me tight, everything becomes alright.
- The smile you give after I’m done kissing you.
- How you always help me when I need or ask you to and sometimes even when I don’t ask.
- I love you because you make me feel special.
Step 1: Choose one of our personalised Valentine’s Day photo book designs.
- New for 2022: 10 Things I Love About You Photobook Layout
Combine your best couples’ photos and great photos of just your beloved. A romantic message or reason why you love them can be added at the bottom, as well.
- New For 2022: Love Struck Photo Book Layout
This Valentine’s Day photo book design will capture your favourite moments together that can be treasured forever.
Step 2: Layouts. Just add photos.
Read our tips below to mix and match photo book layouts for the perfect photo book to celebrate your love.
Using our intuitive photobook builder, you can easily amend the pre-defined layouts in your chosen book design using our auto shuffle functionality. By dragging, dropping and deleting your chosen photos you will also be able enlarge, shrink and rotate them as well.
You can manipulate the picture layout and add text. Messages from family and friends can be included in the album when uploaded as scanned or photographic images.
It’s easy to change and move the photo box on the page to manipulate the design as well as the font and style of writing. You also have the option of completely changing the design into something that suits your taste.
There are options to change background colours of your photobooks and you can also add coloured frames to for your pictures. Using the Snapfish Photo Book editor makes it child’s play to manipulate where you place your pictures.
You can change the design of each photobook, in terms of colour, layout, picture sizes and even background images. All of this can be done by clicking the ‘’page option’’ button at the top of the photo builder.
Step 3: Add extra text & embellishments or change backgrounds to suit your style.
You’ll find our favourite romantic embellishments under Embellishments > Special Occasions > Valentine’s Day in the left hand navigation.
Read our blog for more Valentine’s Day gifting ideas!
Step 4: Don’t forget that perfect Valentine’s Day card
Build your Valentines card from scratch with or without photo using our pre-built custom card design templates.
Which photo book design did you choose to celebrate your love? You can tag us with @snapfishie in your photos on Instagram or Facebook or use the hashtag #snapfishie. Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube and Pinterest, too. Check out the Snapfish site for even more new gift ideas for Valentine’s Day!