The 'Your account' link
Click on the 'Your account' link near the top of most pages to view and edit your account information:
- Email address
- Preferred country and language (where applicable)
- Delivery address
- Billing information (if you choose)
Edit your personal information
From 'Your account', you can add or update any of your personal information, including your name, password, email address, delivery address and billing information. Here's how:
- Click on the 'Your account' link at the top right corner of most pages.
- You will see the information currently saved in your account. Click on the 'Edit account information' button.
- Add or update your name, email address, password, delivery address, billing information, or (where applicable) country and language preference by typing in the form fields.
- Click on the 'Update information' button at the bottom of the page.
Edit personal information now.
Your Account page will have a link to your Address Book, which contains the email addresses of the people with whom you have shared photos.
You can also import email addresses from Microsoft Outlook. Click the link to view and edit these email addresses.
Edit your Address Book now.
Frequently Asked Questions: Account
I forgot my password. What do I do now?
We will send your password to the email address stored in your Snapfish account. Just follow these steps:
- Go to http://www3.snapfish.ie and find the log in area on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the 'Forgot your password?' link.
- A small window containing a text field will pop up. Enter your email address and click 'Continue'.
- Snapfish will send you an email containing your password.
- Check your email for the password, and then return to Snapfish and log in.
Do you need your password now?
Tip: Make sure the email address you enter is the one you used to set up your Snapfish account.
How do I change newsletter preferences?
To make changes to your Snapfish newsletter subscription click the "your account" link near the top of most pages. Then follow these steps:
- Click the "change newsletter preferences" button located at the bottom of the "your account" page.
- On the next page, you will see your subscription status.
- To change your subscription status click the box to make your choice and click the "update info" button.
- If you change your mind, simply click the "change newsletter preferences" button on the "your account" page.
Please allow 7-10 working days for change to take effect when unsubscribing from the Snapfish newsletter.
How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
Snapfish occasionally sends email newsletters and other information that we think will interest our customers. If you do not want to get these, email email@example.com and request to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 7-10 business days for the change to take effect.
How can I cancel my account?
If you wish to cancel your Snapfish account, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org