To create a personalised notebook, follow these steps:
- From the homepage, click the "Store" tab, and then the "notebooks" link in the menu on the left.
- Choose blank or lined notebooks.
- On the Notebooks page, click the "Select designs" tab. To learn more about Notebooks click the "About Notebooks tab".
- Under select designs, you will see different Notebook designs. To view designs by the number of photos, click the "View all" link or filter designs by occasion by selecting the occasion on the right hand side. To choose a design for your Notebook, simply click on the design you would like to use.
- On the next page, you select the type of notebook you like. We offer two different kinds of notebooks - lined and blank.
- On the next page, choose the photos you would like to use for your Notebook from the photo viewing menu on the right. Drag and drop your photo into the photo area on the Notebook. To use a photo from another album, click the "Select another album" link above the photos in the menu. Click on "Front" and "Inside" to view the photo layout on the cover and the text layout inside.
- Within Card design, you can choose a separate design or even pick design from different occasions by clicking on Change Occasion
- You can choose to review the Photo Layout and Page Styles under the individual tabs
Tip: You can edit a photo after you have placed it on your notebook by clicking on the paintbrush icon at the bottom left corner of the photo. To remove a photo from the notebook, click on the grey "X" at the bottom right corner of the photo.
- Add and edit the messages on your notebook. Click on a text area, a new pop-up window where you can write your own message. Once you have chosen your photos, layouts, designs, and messages, click the "Review and Order" button.
- You can Save Notebook if you would want to continue later with the project. The notebook will be saved under "Saved Projects" on your "Home" page. You can also view your projects within Owned Projects within Projects under Photos
Note: You can make any changes on the photos, design, layout etc though Edit Notebook.
- Finally, enter the number of notebooks you would like to order in the "Quantity". Check the box next to "I have reviewed my notebook for errors," and then click the "Add to cart" button to begin the checkout process.