- Click on the "Store" tab, found at the top of most pages.
- Click on the “All Products” link in the left hand navigation near the top. Then scroll down the page to find the image of the Photo Set. Click on that image.
- To get started, select the album containing the photo you’d like to use, and click the "Open this Album" button.
- Then select the photo you would like to use. Click on the “Choose this photo” button.
- On the next page you'll be able to see how your photo will appear. If you want to edit, rotate or crop the photo, click on the “Crop or rotate” link below that print.
- Notice if there are any yellow triangles next to a print. The yellow triangle indicates that the photo is too small to make a high-quality print at the selected size. To use a different photo, click on the “Change photo” link.
- Once you are happy with how your photo will appear on each print, select the quantity you want to order, tick the box next to “I have reviewed my Photo Set”, and click the “Add to Cart” button.
- In your cart, you can preview, edit, or remove your Photo Set. When you're ready to order, click the "Check out" button.
TIP: If you want to see a larger preview of a print, click on the magnifying glass icon just below the image.